Car hire terms
Used car rental on the Costa Del Sol, general info - Malaga, Gibraltar and Puerto Duquesa
- No deposit on your card and no cancellation fee. Please 24 h before pick up if you need to cancel.
- Malaga car hire and Gibraltar car rentals must be paid with credit or debit card. Visa and Mastercard accepted.
- The driver has to be 21 years minimum and must hold a driving license for minimum one year.
- Hire cars are not allowed to be driven outside Andalucia. Exception Gibraltar where they are allowed. General conditions on contract will apply.
- Please keep the time stated for return of the hire car at Malaga or Gibraltar.
- When making the booking a 2 hour grace period is granted on return of car. If more an extra day is charged.
Our car rental price includes
- 3rd party insurance, theft, fire and CDW cover. No excess and no extra daily excess reimbursement amount to pay.
- Unlimited mileage within the autonomos region of Andalucia
- 24 hrs road assistance service.
- Airport service Malaga and Gibraltar (pre booked hire cars only).
- 1 extra driver.
- Damage to windows.
- Damage to side mirrors.
- Damage to wheel rims.
- Damage to locks.
- Damage to tyres. Client must change tyre if a puncture occurs and notify us.
- Handling of fines.
Our car hire price does not include
- Traffic fines (pay the fine on the spot and get a 50% discount), tow trucks if hire car is parked bad or similar, lost or broken keys, error of fuel and costs involved.
- Personal belongings inside the car are not covered by the insurance and we recommend to never leave anything inside the hire car.